Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Collecting Change


Merriam-Webster define "change" as this. The definition that hits me the most is "to make radically different". I believe so many people look at their lives and desire this. They see themselves in a normal life, much like those around us, however there is still a desire to make a change of some sort. A change for the better in most cases.


I have learned that in order to make a change I must start with prayer. All things can be revealed through faithful prayer. So I want to encourage you to start praying intently for areas in your life that you desire change. And let others pray for you as well. I would love to pray with you and for you. So please let me.


Areas I desire Change:


Faith

Health

Financial Peace

Relationships

Time Management

No comments:

Post a Comment