Thursday, December 30, 2010

Keep it Fresh

Some of you may remember but back in August I took a class to become a certified personal trainer, well it has been difficult to pursue any type of plan with that. However I will say it has opened my eyes to an area of my life that is very important to me. I plan to discuss that in the coming days.

Soon I will be starting a new job, a job that I am excited about. No I was not unhappy with my current job, I was just becoming comfortable and complacent and I am so happy that this opportunity came along. Having only been out of college for 3.5 years I was struggling to figure out where I was headed and trying to do so on my own. Fortunately I have a stronger, more educated, advisor making those decisions for me.

My thought today is do whatever you need to to do to keep things fresh. Does that mean you should take a new job every time you become complacent? NO. But stir things up in your life. We weren't designed to live as robots. Step out and mix up your life today!

"Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom" Ecclesiastes 9:10

2 comments:

  1. Someone once said, "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you uncomfortable."

    ReplyDelete