Friday, November 12, 2010

Losers say What......What?


So I will just blatantly admit it. I am a horrible blogger. Yes for those 5 of you who follow my blog it has been 44 days since I last published. I apologize.....to say that I feel like I always have something clever to say or even share would be absurd. But I do admit I enjoy trying to contribute something to these passions that I talk about in my life. So I will just progress as if no time has lapsed. Deal?


Well I am 9 days away from my marathon, my training has taken many different forms and surprises. I through a sprint triathlon in there as well as a 5K, and a 15K. So to say that I have been solely focused on 26.2 miles would be a lie. Although I do not recommend interrupting your training with multiple events, I would not have had it any other way. Preparing for the triathlon was one of the most exciting experiences of my life. Certainly running in some smaller events is always a blast as well.


To those who are considering running, my advice is to jump in. This sport will provide you with more joy, frustration, anger, fear, loyalty, success, and love than any other outdoor event I guarantee. I am always excited to hear about people who ran a 5K for the first time or those that are training for their first marathon and how they completed it.


Keep up the good work and I promise to not be such a stranger to those who are reading.



(Meg.....it's going to be a blue cake I promise!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment